I will aim to catch up with correspondence received whilst I am away no later than Tuesday 16th May.
But you don't necessarily have to wait until then for a reply! Read below to see if your query could be dealt with by someone else sooner.
For queries, follow-up, or feedback requests about the recently completed senior member recruitment process:
- Email ULRecruit@london.ac.uk. In particular, all feedback request must go through the formal HR channels.
If you want to meet with me after I return:
- Visit this link and follow the instructions to make an appointment in one of the "Available" appointment slots - warden-contact.connaught-hall.org.uk.
For suggestions about the Hall or facilities (including catering):
- Email email@example.com. Your message will automatically be forwarded to me, the Hall Manager, catering management team, and facilities senior member.
For noise complaints:
- Visit noise.connaught-hall.org.uk. If you follow the instructions there, either the duty senior member or the senior member living on your floor will be able to help you while the Warden is away.
To request an exception to the rules about guests (e.g. extra overnight guests, or extra nights):
- The Hall Manager will deputise for me on this function. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a landlord reference, bank letter, or proof of address:
- Email email@example.com.
For queries about accommodation fees / deposits:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries about your accommodation contract / swapping rooms / leaving early / applying for admission or re-admission:
- Email email@example.com.
For all very urgent or emergency problems:
- Go to reception or phone 020 7756 8200 and ask to speak with the duty manager (during office hours, normally 9 till 5, Monday to Friday) or the duty senior member (evenings, nights and weekends).
- In very serious cases, Hall staff can contact me for guidance 24 hours a day, and can also call on the help of a warden from another hall of residence if a senior presence is urgently required on site.
For anything else:
- Many queries can be answered by reading guidance that we've already published. So remember to check: